The Union Labor Advisory Network is a site to support, educate and promote informative content relative to the Union Labor Community.
- Our intent is to highlight positive and relative information that supports labor, membership and our communities
- Provide a resource to connect and share content through the ULA Networks platform
- Share inspirational stories and events
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals, organizations and associations to distribute informative resources through our network
- Share and promote inspirational photos, videos and events supporting labor
About the founder
Michael Fina is a contributor to www.LaborPress.org a media outlet supporting Unions and Labor
Member and Advocate of the Association of Benefit Administrators www.assocbenadmin.com
Board Member to the Italian American Labor Council
Board Member of the Verrazano Rotary Club / Charitable organization https://verrazanorotaryclub.com/
Michael has been employed at Radius Bank a labor founded financial institution, which has emerged as a leader in financial technology and innovation within the banking industry and acquired by LendingClub to form LendingClub Bank in February of 2021. www.radiusbank.com
For over 13 years he has proudly developed a network focused on supporting union benefit funds, locals and their supporting service providers. He currently consults with labor organizations to help create overall operational efficiencies by implementing financial technology and integrated payment and banking services.